CG A-B-C SERIES
with XPS – YPS units
The CG A-B-C rotary machines guarantee high performance. Thanks to their great versatility, they can be used in a wide variety of industrial sectors. The labelling units are managed by an advanced and reliable electronic system, supported by refined and sturdy mechanics that allows heavy duty use without the need of frequent maintenance.
Options such as motorised double reel unwinders or labelling units working in no-stop mode allow significant increase in production and reduction in machine downtime.
- Rotary technology from 5,000 to 30,000 b/h
- Fast format change
- Easy to use
- Can be used in a variety of sectors: Wine & Spirits & Beer, Oil & Vinegar, Soft Drinks, Water and Juices, Food containers, Mignon, Chemical Products & Cosmetics and other needs.
- Can be combined with wet glue labelling units
- Can be integrated with motorised double reel unwinders
SELF-ADHESIVE LABELLING UNITS
The CG A-B-C series can be integrated with the XPS and YPS labelling units, all operated by step motors, electronically controlled and programmable:
- XPS/P from 5,000 to 9,000 b/h, up to 40 m/min
- XPS/H from 10,000 to 15,000 b/h, up to 55 m/min
- XPS/R from 15,000 to 20,000 b/h, up to 65 m/min
- YPS/H from 15,000 to 25,000 b/h, up to 65 m/min
- YPS/R from 15,000 to 30,000 b/h, up to 90 m/min
The standard machine can be fitted with and combined with special add-ons and functions.
Image Title 1
Bottle platforms handling system with double-profile cam in oil bath or with MP electronic control movement
Image Title 2
Various types of optical or mechanical orientation, in order to detect and orient capsules with lettering, UV spots, glass mould seam, glass marks, silkscreens, lever-operated caps, labels already applied on different containers.
Image Title 4
Multi-format inlet and outlet star wheels, adaptable to cylindrical bottles with variable diameters ranging from 60 mm to 110 mm
Image Title 5
Automatic height adjustment of the carousel can be stored and recalled from the central touch-screen panel
Image Title 6
Automatic adjustment of the adhesive station axes, with the possibility of automating up to 4 axes: vertical movement, horizontal movement, inclination and tilting